Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Soufriere Events Committee will be hosting Soufriere Carnival 2018 under the theme “Unleash the Culture, the Journey Continues”.
Part of the schedule of activities includes the parade of the Band throughout the town circuit on Sunday June 24 and Monday June 25, 2018.
The St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture wishes to suggest to members and the wider business community that in the spirit of Carnival, employers should give their employees time off on the stipulated days to participate in Soufriere Carnival 2018. This should be done at your own discretion as a show of goodwill.
Carnival is a National Cultural activity and the Private Sector as the main sponsor of this event, should feel proud of their contribution and continued support, thus allow their staff time to enjoy and participate where possible.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019
- NWU Secretary General elected to serve on Regional Council November 21, 2019
- Invest Saint Lucia CEO shouts: “The south shall rise again!” November 21, 2019
- ISL Entrepreneurship Meet-Up goes to Vieux Fort November 21, 2019
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019