Share This On:
Cap Maison Resort and Spa is set to honour its executive chef for copping the ‘Top Caribbean Hotel Chef of the Year 2016’ by regional hospitality publication, Caribbean Journal.
The resort announced that will hold a “special press conference” on Tuesday, Jan. 24 to recognise Craig Jones.
The award was part of Caribbean Journal’s 2016 Caribbean Travel Awards.
The Welch-born chef has headed Cap Maison’s culinary programme since the resort’s inception, curating the menus for both The Naked Fisherman Beach Bar and Grill and The Cliff At Cap, according to the resort’s website, capmaison.com.
“To taste his food is to experience the skill of a Michelin-trained chef combined with the exotic flavors and Creole culture of Saint Lucia, all while in a casual, family-friendly dining environment,” the website states.
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM