Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Five hundred people employed with St. James’s Club Morgan Bay will now work under a new industrial relations package.
The company and the National Workers Union (NWU) met at the Department of Labour on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 to affix signatures to a new industrial accord.
The document makes provisions for upward adjustments in hourly wage rates, lump sum payments, 100% in service charge payments, and a regime of improved fringe benefits relevant to the operations and competition.
Both sides expressed delight in having completed that new industrial journey and will make every effort to ensure that the new agreement will be implemented in its entirety.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff