Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Ms Julia Evans affectionately known as Ma Alexson is the latest centenarian of Soufriere.
Ms Evans was honored with a hamper by the Soufriere Regional Development Foundation (S.R.D.F) as she celebrated her 100th birthday today Thursday January 23rd, 2020.
She is grateful to the Almighty Father for granting her the strength to see this milestone. Recalling her childhood days, Ms Evans reminisced on her diet which included ground provisions, fresh cow milk, fish, and anything provided by the Lord.
The birthday began with a thanksgiving mass this morning and will continue with a grand celebration on Saturday.
More General Stories
- Mexico congratulates St Lucia on its 41st Anniversary of Independence February 19, 2020
- SLTU election of officers February 11, 2020
- Ministry of Commerce to host Valentine’s Day Showcase February 10, 2020
- Charting the path towards economic prosperity February 10, 2020
- Lions and Leos of Region 3 hold successful region meeting in St Vincent February 10, 2020
- DSD turns 3 February 10, 2020