Share This On:
The water park, located on one of the most pristine beaches on the island of Saint Lucia, received much positive feedback from attendees at the launching ceremony.
The park is the brainchild of Mrs. Julianna Ward-Destang who conceived it in March of this year and worked feverishly to ensure the facility meets its official start date of 1st August 2015.
The facility offers a wide range of attractive pricing targeting hourly to full day uses. It is located next to the newly opened SeaGrapes Beach Bar at Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa.
SeaGrapes serves a variety of Caribbean and international snacks, sandwiches and main courses at lunch.
Kid friendly options include pop corn, cotton candy, hot dogs, hamburgers, fish tenders and fruit bowls are also available.
More Finance/Business Stories
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019
- Saint Lucia’s seamoss rebranded October 16, 2019
- St. Lucia Business Awards nominees revealed October 16, 2019
- Saint Lucia government updates minibus sector on road plans October 15, 2019
- New recruitment company in Saint Lucia launched October 14, 2019