Share This On:
The appeal is for toiletries, blankets, shoes, food and clothes and cleaning supplies.
The embassy, Johnny said, is in the process of mobilising and putting into place arrangements for transporting donations to Saint Lucia by January 6.
“We have always been able to count on the Saint Lucian Diaspora to come to the assistance of their country when in need and I have no doubt that this time we can also count on you to do the same,” Johnny said.
“If you desire to make a donation of any of the items listed above you can either drop them at the Embassy of St Lucia, 3216 New Mexico Ave, NW between 9.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m., or call the following number for pick up: 202 364 6792/3/4 or email [email protected]”
“Please continue to pray for the people of Saint Lucia as they try to recover from the destruction of this devastating Christmas rain storm.”
More Finance/Business Stories
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019