Share This On:
Speaker of the House of Assembly Leonne Theodore-John has resigned from the position effective March 1, 2018, according to reports.
Speculation about Theodore-John’s resignation or dismissal has been rife for weeks but the confirmation finally came today, Thursday, March 8 that she has left the post after serving almost two years.
The attorney-at-law is reportedly set to take up a new position within the country’s High Commission office in London at the end of this month.
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM
- 1st phase of Market Redevelopment Project almost ready February 18, 2020 10:39 AM
- UWP Government deprives 8000 young St Lucians of laptops – SLP February 18, 2020 9:09 AM
- Ministers welcome Youth Parliamentarians at Monday’s Cabinet meeting February 18, 2020 8:48 AM