Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Southern Business Association (SBA) will host its inaugural annual general meeting (AGM) next week.
The AGM will be held under the theme “Creating the Environment for Successful Business Growth in the South” and forms part of the calendar of activities for Business Month in November.
The feature address will be delivered by Mr. Roderick Cherry, CEO of Invest Saint Lucia.
The Southern Business Association is a legally registered entity with a growing membership of nearly 40 southern businesses.
Its mission is to promote the development and economic prosperity of the south by providing advocacy and institutional support for small and medium businesses in the areas of productivity, efficiency, quality, governance, technology management and finance.
Over the past two years the Southern Business Association has worked closely with stakeholder agencies such as the Saint Lucia Coalition of Service Industries, the SBDC in the Department of Commerce, the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Invest Saint Lucia, as it strives to build an organization that will become the voice for businesses in the south.
The annual general meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 6, at the NSDC in Vieux-Fort, at 10 a.m.
More Finance/Business Stories
- St. Lucian wins trip to Spain from Magnum Tonic Wine January 17, 2020
- ECCB hosts 4th Growth and Resilience Dialogue with Social Partners January 17, 2020
- UNESCO IPDC opens new project submission cycle January 16, 2020
- New Year’s Message from the President of CSA – Cyprian Montrope January 14, 2020
- Signing ceremonies for two Grassroots Projects in Saint Lucia January 14, 2020
- Gov’t announces goodwill and brand ambassadors January 13, 2020