Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Southern Business Association (SBA) will host its inaugural annual general meeting (AGM) next week.
The AGM will be held under the theme “Creating the Environment for Successful Business Growth in the South” and forms part of the calendar of activities for Business Month in November.
The feature address will be delivered by Mr. Roderick Cherry, CEO of Invest Saint Lucia.
The Southern Business Association is a legally registered entity with a growing membership of nearly 40 southern businesses.
Its mission is to promote the development and economic prosperity of the south by providing advocacy and institutional support for small and medium businesses in the areas of productivity, efficiency, quality, governance, technology management and finance.
Over the past two years the Southern Business Association has worked closely with stakeholder agencies such as the Saint Lucia Coalition of Service Industries, the SBDC in the Department of Commerce, the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Invest Saint Lucia, as it strives to build an organization that will become the voice for businesses in the south.
The annual general meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 6, at the NSDC in Vieux-Fort, at 10 a.m.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019
- Sandals Resorts International sweeps 2019 World Travel Awards December 4, 2019
- Land Registry to receive upgraded system for records management December 3, 2019
- Meeting of Friendly Societies December 3, 2019
- International acclaim for Caribbean banks December 3, 2019