Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The South Castries Youth and Sports Council has embarked on a campaign to mobilize young people to #EndBullying in their communities.
The Council launches the campaign with a public service announcement through the endorsement of the Ministry of Youth Development and Sports and a collaboration with the student’s council at the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College.
This is the beginning of a series of activities on ending bullying, and follow-up activities will include educational sessions at schools and a nationwide march against bullying.
Join the movement and help us mobilize people across Saint Lucia, young and old, to #EndBullying now! #youthatwork #youthpower #resilientyouth #peaceispossible#cultureofpeace #southcastriesyouthsportscouncil
For more information, please email us at: [email protected]
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM
- BVI: ‘Earthquake swarm’ leaves researchers puzzled and DDM on ‘high alert’ January 16, 2020 11:37 AM
- St Lucian artist Shaaiae collaborates with Gaza international artist Shawn Storm January 16, 2020 9:09 AM
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020 11:34 AM