Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The South Castries Youth and Sports Council has embarked on a campaign to mobilize young people to #EndBullying in their communities.
The Council launches the campaign with a public service announcement through the endorsement of the Ministry of Youth Development and Sports and a collaboration with the student’s council at the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College.
This is the beginning of a series of activities on ending bullying, and follow-up activities will include educational sessions at schools and a nationwide march against bullying.
Join the movement and help us mobilize people across Saint Lucia, young and old, to #EndBullying now! #youthatwork #youthpower #resilientyouth #peaceispossible#cultureofpeace #southcastriesyouthsportscouncil
For more information, please email us at: [email protected]
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM