Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The South Castries Cricket Association Lotteries T20 Final has been scheduled for this coming Monday from 2:30pm at the Mindoo Phillip Park.
New Park Lions will play Forestiere Catarhars in the final. Both teams secured spots in the final with convincing wins over their opponents.
The Catarhars boasting a youthful outfit will again be depending on their batting being led by national players Tarrick Gabriel and Vidal Crandon with support from Captain Stephen Naitram.
The Lions on the other hand will be fielding a team with a number of current and former national players in the likes of John and Johnnel Eugene, Tonius Simon, Darren Sammy, Wade Clovis and Sherlon Isidore.
Representatives of the Lotteries will be on hand to hand out the various awards.
The South Castries Cricket Association is finalizing plans for the West Indies Captain Darren Sammy and team mate Johnson Charles Champions celebration train which rolls into South Castries next Saturday from 1pm at the Belair Playing Field in Millet, where the Jono Cobras will battle the Sammy Lions. The Association is expected to release the names of the players signed up to represent both teams by Monday.
More Sports Stories
- A decade of support for CFC youth football November 18, 2019
- ARC 2019 officially opens with lively national flag parade November 18, 2019
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019
- SUPER50: Centurions Bravo, Solozano crush Volcanoes November 8, 2019
- SUPER50: Debutante Savory leads Guyana Jaguars to tight win November 8, 2019