Share This On:
SLHTA – The Saint Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association is collaborating with the Saint Lucia Tourist Board and the Ministry of Tourism, Heritage and Creative Industries to create a new brand under which small hotels will be marketed more effectively.
The gathering this week featured over thirty hotels from across the island who shared their interest in accessing support for social media marketing, management development, operating cost reduction and support for infrastructural development.
The benefits of membership were presented by SLHTA’s CEO Noorani Azeez.
The project will also seek to have the SLTB underwrite the membership fees for new properties to become part of the SLHTA. As a result, new properties will be able to experience benefits exclusive to SLHTA members including Group Medical Insurance, Membership Discount Card, SLHTA Booking Engine Marketing support and Training and Development workshops in Social Media Marketing, Upselling, Management, Marketing etc.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- Guyana: Indigenous chiefs maintain they will not let outsiders in their villages
- Guyana: Minibus driver and conductor arrested for packing minibus — breaking COVID rule
- NEW VIDEO RELEASE: Yves Lewis – “Baby Don’t Cry”