Small fire put out at Digicel’s Rodney Bay location

1
Small fire put out at Digicel’s Rodney Bay location

Firefighters responded to a report from Digicel Store located in Rodney Bay this afternoon.

The report was made with the local fire station, at about 3:57 PM.

St. Lucia News Online (SNO) understands that the fire started in an electrical panel in the building.

The fire was extinguished by an employee, before the firefighters arrived.

The fire caused minimal damages to the electric panel and did not spread beyond that area.

(0)(0)

No posts to display

1 COMMENT

Comments are closed.