Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Elections Commission of the St.Lucia Teachers’ Union with the powers vested in it, by the constitution of the said union, wishes to inform the General Membership of the St. Lucia Teachers’ Union and the general public, that it has declared that ELECTIONS OF OFFICERS for the biennium 2020 to 2022 be held on Tuesday, March 24, 2020, from 9:00 a.m.to 3:00 p.m.
The Elections Commission has also declared Thursday, February 20, 2020 as Nomination Day.
On Nomination Day financial members of the various branches who have been duly nominated by their branches for the various offices of the union, shall submit Nomination Papers together with curriculum vitae to the Secretary of the commission at the Teachers’ Union Headquarters at La Clery, Castries, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The offices for which nomination will be opened are: President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President, Treasurer, General Secretary, Deputy General Secretary, and Public Relations Officer.
More General Stories
- Notice: Closure of Walcott House February 20, 2020
- Saint Lucians in British Army here for Independence February 20, 2020
- Public meeting on Traffic Circulation Plan February 20, 2020
- Mexico congratulates St Lucia on its 41st Anniversary of Independence February 19, 2020
- Ministry of Commerce to host Valentine’s Day Showcase February 10, 2020
- Charting the path towards economic prosperity February 10, 2020