Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) hereby informs the public that our team members will continue to virtually serve the public during the normal working hours of 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday, until further notice.
This is in keeping with the Government of Saint Lucia’s heightened protocols and social distancing regime, in an effort to keep the public safe in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In order to continue daily operations of the organisation, please reach out to us at the contact details listed below.
Should anyone have questions or concerns, please feel free to email [email protected] or visit www.stlucia.org for information on Saint Lucia and travel updates amidst this global crisis.
We invite you to join us live on @travelSaintLucia at 11am ECT on Tuesdays and Thursday during our ‘7 Minutes in Saint Lucia’ Series for authentic destination experiences.
Meanwhile, we urge you to observe all the necessary precautions outlined by the health authorities to stay protected from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Blue Diamond Resorts implement worldwide COVID-19 safety protocols
- SLHTA President’s Labour Day message
- US Virgin Islands to herald National Travel and Tourism Week
- Replace buffet dinners and minibars with secluded suppers, Caribbean hotels advised
- Caribbean tourism brands advised to put people first during COVID-19 pandemic
- Processing of registration/renewal of licenses – Tourism taxis
- Saint Lucia’s Tourism Minister extends personal greeting to the Caribbean region
- Saint Lucia Tourism Authority rolls out its “Saint Lucia Inspires” blog series
- Crisis offers big chance to upgrade tourism product, says tourism chief