Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Saint Lucia Labour Party’s Candidate for Anse La Raye/Canaries will be officially launched on Sunday, May 15, 2016.
Saturinus John Victorin is a Former Manager at the National Skills Development Centre and has a long history of community service in the Constituency of Anse La Raye/Canaries, having served as the President of the Canaries Youth and Sports Council, Chairperson of the Canaries Village Council and President of the Canaries Improvement Committee. The constituency also benefitted from his service as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the West Coast Credit Union.
Nationally, Victorin has served on various Boards, including the National Lotteries Authority, Basic Needs Trust Fund and the Poverty Reduction Fund. He has also contributed to the development of Youth and Sports through his involvement in the National Youth Council and the Saint Lucia Football Association.
The Saint Lucia Labour Party (SLP) is very pleased to present yet another vibrant, passionate and committed man of honour and integrity as part of Team Labour 2016.
More details on the launching will be unveiled during the SLP’s weekly Press Conference on Thursday, May 5, 2016.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Justin Trudeau and Allen Chastanet discuss COVID-19
- SLP calls for collaboration to reverse ECCAA downgrade
- UWP commends Saint Lucia government for delivering
- Labour Day address to the nation by Hon Stephenson King
- May Day address by Leader of the Opposition’s Hon Philip J. Pierre
- Sitting of the House of Assembly scheduled for Wednesday
- New challenges: New opportunities to continue to build a stronger Saint Lucia together
- Fifth Session of the Eleventh Parliament, a Standing Finance Committee meeting and a Sitting of the House of Assembly