It is expected that a wide range of topics will be discussed by speakers. These will include:
- The controversial DSH project and why in its current form, is bad for Saint Lucia and should be renegotiated
- Plans for protest action as government continues to ignore the people.
- The dangerous changes to the CIP Program and how these changes compromise the security of our country
- UWP mishandling of the economy
- The decision to stop the NICE Program and the victimisation and vindictiveness of the UWP.
The night’s speakers will include Political Leader Hon Philip J Pierre, Hon Alva Baptiste, Hon Shawn Edward, Hon Dr Kenny D Anthony, Hon Moses Jn Baptiste, Hon Dr Ernest Hilaire, Ms Emma Hippolyte and others.