Share This On:
It is expected that a wide range of topics will be discussed by speakers. These will include:
- The controversial DSH project and why in its current form, is bad for Saint Lucia and should be renegotiated
- Plans for protest action as government continues to ignore the people.
- The dangerous changes to the CIP Program and how these changes compromise the security of our country
- UWP mishandling of the economy
- The decision to stop the NICE Program and the victimisation and vindictiveness of the UWP.
The night’s speakers will include Political Leader Hon Philip J Pierre, Hon Alva Baptiste, Hon Shawn Edward, Hon Dr Kenny D Anthony, Hon Moses Jn Baptiste, Hon Dr Ernest Hilaire, Ms Emma Hippolyte and others.
More Politics Stories
- PM Chastanent congratulates Taiwanese president on re-election January 13, 2020
- Prime Minister to deliver New Year’s Address this Sunday January 9, 2020
- Ministers attend first Cabinet meeting for 2020 January 7, 2020
- Saint Lucia’s debt worries opposition leader January 6, 2020
- “We must stand in solidarity” says SLP Women’s Organization January 4, 2020
- Former minister proposes “Eye Chart for all politicians in 2020” January 3, 2020