Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Saint Lucia Labour Party (SLP) will host a Grand National Public Meeting on the Castries Market Steps on Thursday, May 19, 2016 from 7:00pm.
The meeting will focus on SLP’s plans and vision for Saint Lucia. Political Leader and Prime Minister, Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony, will announce the “Top Fifteen Pledges” of the SLP to the electorate.
Other platform speakers include Second Deputy Political Leader, Hon. Alva Baptiste, and Deputy Prime Minister, Hon. Philip J. Pierre.
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- Saint Lucia’s chief elections officer heads CARICOM observer mission to St. Kitts-Nevis
- Government removes controversial Tourism Levy Act from order paper
- Loans and VAT on Saint Lucia Parliament sitting agenda
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Justin Trudeau and Allen Chastanet discuss COVID-19
- SLP calls for collaboration to reverse ECCAA downgrade
- UWP commends Saint Lucia government for delivering
- Labour Day address to the nation by Hon Stephenson King