Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Saint Lucia Labour Party will kick off its 2018 Conference of Delegates on Sunday 14 October at 3.00 p.m. at the Laborie Boys School, under the theme: Mobilize, Organise, Consolidate.
In addition to delegates from the seventeen constituencies, the Labour Party Women’s Organization and the Labour Party Youth Organisation, the Open Session is open to all supporters and well-wishers. The Media is also invited to attend and cover the Open Session.
The Feature Address at the SLP 2018 Conference will be delivered by University of the West Indies (UWI) Lecturer, Saint Lucian, Dr. Tennyson Joseph.
Labour’s experienced and trustworthy Leader, Hon Philip J. Pierre will deliver the annual Political Leader’s policy address to Conference during which he is expected to speak on the country’s unstable economic situation and define a pathway to progress for the nation.
The Conference will continue on Sunday 21 October with the Closed Session at Fond St. Jacques where internal Party business will be dealt with.
More Politics Stories
- Senate sitting, today December 3, 2019
- SLP is pleased to once again respond to UWP on Juffali questions December 2, 2019
- UWP demands answers from SLP on former Saint Lucian diplomat November 29, 2019
- Home affairs minister contests Caribbean News Now report November 29, 2019
- Mayaro mayor concludes Saint Lucia visit November 18, 2019