Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The United Workers Party is in a desperate state. In their latest release the Party has again tried to mislead the public for their failure to obey the law in that case the Finance Act Section 39. 41.
The issue is not the Finance Build Contract, it’s the refusal of the government to bring the matter to Parliament more than one year after the contract was awarded.
The Saint Lucia Labour Party also notes that the contract was awarded without tender to Fresh Start Construction Company. Party Leader Philip J. Pierre once more re-states the position that legal action will be pursued if the contract is not brought to Parliament for debate in sixty days.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM