Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – During a Press Conference called by the Saint Lucia Labour Party on 28th March 2018, Party Leader Hon Philip J. Pierre expressed confidence in two members of Parliament who are said to be under ‘investigation’ by Prime Minister Allen Chastanet.
During his rebuttal to the debate of the Estimates of Revenue and Expenditure, the Prime Minister also claimed to be inquiring into the St.Jude Hospital.
The SLP Political Leader said, “..As Leader of the Party, I have full confidence in Dr Hilaire. I have full confidence in his work as Parliamentary Representative for Castries South, his work as High Commissioner to Saint Lucia in London and I believe what’s happening is a political witch hunt which is not new to him. In fact the Honourable member for Dennery North is under investigation into the so called Minister’s account. I’ve spoken to both of my colleagues and I have full confidence in them and I believe it’s a political witch hunt and at some point the truth will come to the forefront.”
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 5:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM