Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Saint Lucia Labour Party expresses congratulations to the Barbados Labour Party and its leader Hon Mia Mottley on their resounding victory at the polls on Thursday May 24th 2018.
The people of Barbados have overwhelmingly put their future in the hands of the Barbados Labour Party and look forward to a progressive development agenda in what will be a be an uncharted era of governance.
SLP Political Leader Hon Philip J. Pierre was in Barbados and got a first-hand appreciation of the support and enthusiasm for the BLP.
The Saint Lucia Labour Party wishes Prime Minister Mottley well and looks forward to the stewardship of Barbados’s first female Prime Minister.
The BLP won all 30 seats.
More Politics Stories
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019
- Sittings of the House of Assembly and the Senate December 6, 2019
- Senate sitting, today December 3, 2019
- SLP is pleased to once again respond to UWP on Juffali questions December 2, 2019
- UWP demands answers from SLP on former Saint Lucian diplomat November 29, 2019