Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Saint Lucia Labour Party expresses congratulations to the Barbados Labour Party and its leader Hon Mia Mottley on their resounding victory at the polls on Thursday May 24th 2018.
The people of Barbados have overwhelmingly put their future in the hands of the Barbados Labour Party and look forward to a progressive development agenda in what will be a be an uncharted era of governance.
SLP Political Leader Hon Philip J. Pierre was in Barbados and got a first-hand appreciation of the support and enthusiasm for the BLP.
The Saint Lucia Labour Party wishes Prime Minister Mottley well and looks forward to the stewardship of Barbados’s first female Prime Minister.
The BLP won all 30 seats.
More Politics Stories
- PM Chastanent congratulates Taiwanese president on re-election January 13, 2020
- Prime Minister to deliver New Year’s Address this Sunday January 9, 2020
- Ministers attend first Cabinet meeting for 2020 January 7, 2020
- Saint Lucia’s debt worries opposition leader January 6, 2020
- “We must stand in solidarity” says SLP Women’s Organization January 4, 2020
- Former minister proposes “Eye Chart for all politicians in 2020” January 3, 2020