Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Saint Lucia Labour Party expresses congratulations to the Barbados Labour Party and its leader Hon Mia Mottley on their resounding victory at the polls on Thursday May 24th 2018.
The people of Barbados have overwhelmingly put their future in the hands of the Barbados Labour Party and look forward to a progressive development agenda in what will be a be an uncharted era of governance.
SLP Political Leader Hon Philip J. Pierre was in Barbados and got a first-hand appreciation of the support and enthusiasm for the BLP.
The Saint Lucia Labour Party wishes Prime Minister Mottley well and looks forward to the stewardship of Barbados’s first female Prime Minister.
The BLP won all 30 seats.
- Loans and VAT on Saint Lucia Parliament sitting agenda
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Justin Trudeau and Allen Chastanet discuss COVID-19
- SLP calls for collaboration to reverse ECCAA downgrade
- UWP commends Saint Lucia government for delivering
- Labour Day address to the nation by Hon Stephenson King
- May Day address by Leader of the Opposition’s Hon Philip J. Pierre
- Sitting of the House of Assembly scheduled for Wednesday
- New challenges: New opportunities to continue to build a stronger Saint Lucia together