Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Saint Lucia Labour Party (SLP) will kick off its 2019 Conference of Delegates on Sunday, October 13 at 3 p.m. at the Stanley Jon Odlum Secondary School in Marigot under the theme ‘Forward with Unity and Purpose’.
In addition to delegates from the 17 constituencies, the Labour Party Women’s Organization and the Labour Party Youth Organisation, the open session is open to all supporters and well-wishers. The media is also invited to attend and cover the open session.
The feature address at the conference will be delivered by Marcella Liburd, deputy political leader of the St. Kitts Nevis Labour Party.
Labour’s experienced and trustworthy leader, Philip J. Pierre, will deliver the annual political leader’s policy address during which he will point to the purposeful forward path of leading the Labour Party to victory at the next general elections.
The conference will continue on Sunday, October 20 with the closed session, at the same venue, where internal Party business will be dealt with.
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019 10:13 PM
- Slain Jamaican guard was planning to bring ‘partner’, relatives to Saint Lucia: sources October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM