Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Saint Lucia Labour Party (SLP) will kick off its 2019 Conference of Delegates on Sunday, October 13 at 3 p.m. at the Stanley Jon Odlum Secondary School in Marigot under the theme ‘Forward with Unity and Purpose’.
In addition to delegates from the 17 constituencies, the Labour Party Women’s Organization and the Labour Party Youth Organisation, the open session is open to all supporters and well-wishers. The media is also invited to attend and cover the open session.
The feature address at the conference will be delivered by Marcella Liburd, deputy political leader of the St. Kitts Nevis Labour Party.
Labour’s experienced and trustworthy leader, Philip J. Pierre, will deliver the annual political leader’s policy address during which he will point to the purposeful forward path of leading the Labour Party to victory at the next general elections.
The conference will continue on Sunday, October 20 with the closed session, at the same venue, where internal Party business will be dealt with.
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019 3:06 PM
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019 2:17 PM
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019 9:58 AM
- SSDF signs agreement for Vieux Sucieux Water Supply Expansion Sub- Project December 12, 2019 9:51 AM
- Ministry of Equity implements new initiative to boost CASP ‘Host a Centre Day 2019’ December 12, 2019 9:21 AM
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM