Share This On:
The Saint Lucia National Cricket Association (SLNCA) will be hoping for better weather this weekend as they stage the last quarterfinal and semifinal matches of the national inter-club 50-over competition.
This Saturday, 5 September, in the last quarterfinal, New Park will play Togetherness Youth at the Mindoo Phillip Park from 10am. New Park is likely to include West Indies captain Darren Julius Garvey Sammy.
The winner of that encounter will face Radix of Laborie in the second semifinal on Sunday, 6 September. Last week, New Park deposed defending champions Police, winning by eight wickets.
Aux Lyon of Mabouya Valley has already qualified for the final, following their 10 wicket win over Bexon Oval Super Stars in a very low-scoring match last weekend.
More Sports Stories
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019
- El Salvador beat Saint Lucia in Concacaf Nations League action October 15, 2019
- SLHTA to welcome home Saint Lucia’s gold medallist Levern Spencer October 14, 2019
- BREAKING NEWS: Phil Simmons appointed West Indies head coach October 14, 2019
- 3 Saint Lucians vying for places with Super50 champs October 14, 2019
- Saint Lucia’s Tarik Xavier named Male Athlete of the Week in US October 14, 2019
- Dubai ruler spends over $4 million on horse October 13, 2019