Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – THE St. Lucia Hotel & Tourism Association has extended heartfelt condolences to the family of Nereus Francis who passed away tragically this week.
The membership and staff of the Association were saddened by the death of Mr. Francis for whom there was much affection throughout the tourism and hospitality industry.
Mr. Francis, who was affectionately known as Cosol, was the proprietor of Cosol St. Lucia Tours, one of St. Lucia’s best known touring service companies. It offered site-seeing excursions to hotel guests and cruiseship passengers.
“On behalf of the St. Lucia Hotel & Tourism Association, I wish to extend our deepest sympthies to Mr. Francis’ family,” said SLHTA CEO, Roderick Cherry. “His death came as quite a shock to us. All of us mourn the passing of a man who was loved and admired by many for his kindness and generosity and his warm personality. He was an excellent tour operator and very popular with his clients who held him in high esteem. Mr. Francis’ death is a great loss to the tourism industry. We know that this is a difficult time for his family. Our thoughts and prayers are with them.”
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019 10:13 PM
- Slain Jamaican guard was planning to bring ‘partner’, relatives to Saint Lucia: sources October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM