Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The President of the St Lucia Hotel & Tourism Association (SLHTA), Mr. Sanovnik Destang, together with the Board of Directors and Management of the Saint Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association Inc. (SLHTA), extends congratulations to the Royalton Saint Lucia Resort and Spa on the opening of the resort.
The resort promises to be an excellent addition to the destination through its offerings of family friendly vacations, Diamond Club and Hideway signature service level experiences.
Commenting on the direct impact of the investment to the island’s local economy, President Destang noted that “the resort is a welcome addition to the SLHTA membership and has already experienced the value of such membership through our support for their staff screening and interviewing efforts. We welcome the global visibility our destination will enjoy as a result of the marketing efforts and diverse offerings of such a distinguished brand as the Royalton”.
The Royalton Saint Lucia Resort and Spa, which has been under construction for over a year, is expected to boost Saint Lucia’s tourism arrival figures and generate significant employment opportunities for the island. Further positive impact on the local economy is expected to be registered through established sectoral linkages with local service providers, suppliers of agricultural produce and manufacturers of local goods.
- Blue Diamond Resorts implement worldwide COVID-19 safety protocols
- SLHTA President’s Labour Day message
- US Virgin Islands to herald National Travel and Tourism Week
- Replace buffet dinners and minibars with secluded suppers, Caribbean hotels advised
- Caribbean tourism brands advised to put people first during COVID-19 pandemic
- Processing of registration/renewal of licenses – Tourism taxis
- Saint Lucia’s Tourism Minister extends personal greeting to the Caribbean region
- Saint Lucia Tourism Authority rolls out its “Saint Lucia Inspires” blog series
- Crisis offers big chance to upgrade tourism product, says tourism chief