Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority (SLASPA) will host the region’s first-ever Port Showcase.
This one-of-a-kind event will give SLASPA and its stakeholders an opportunity to convene in one place, network, forge new business relationships, present their products and services, and gain insight on the latest industry trends.
SLASPA’s premise for the event originated from the need to provide the wider business community and the general public with more information regarding the air and seaport industry as well as to educate students of the availability of port-related careers.
A series of presentations are scheduled to take place, featuring presenters such as IATA’s Regional Director for Airports, Mr. Felipe Reis, and King Ocean’s Head of Eastern Caribbean, LCL Sales, Mr. Charles Gittens.
Of significance, will be topics of interest: “Operating a Multi-Use Port and Airports – Engine for Economic Growth” where the presenter Mr. Daren Cenac and other key stakeholders within the seaport and airport industry will provide pertinent information on the topic.
The event, which is themed the “Promenade of Port Connectivity,” and will feature some prominent business entities of the port community and is expected to take place from September 23-25, 2019.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM