Share This On:
(SNO) — Six Saint Lucians have been selected to participate in the 2018 Vocational Training Project for the Caribbean in Taiwan.
The project runs from November 12, 2018 to January 22, 2019 in the Asian country.
The participants from Saint Lucia will leave the island on Friday, November 9, 2018.
The programme is funded by the Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (Taiwan ICDF) and designed to offer training courses in hospitality services.
In addition, the programme will foster and equip the participants with advanced professional skills to further develop and strengthen the human resource, vocational training system in Saint Lucia.
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM
- 1st phase of Market Redevelopment Project almost ready February 18, 2020 10:39 AM
- UWP Government deprives 8000 young St Lucians of laptops – SLP February 18, 2020 9:09 AM
- Ministers welcome Youth Parliamentarians at Monday’s Cabinet meeting February 18, 2020 8:48 AM
- 16-year-old among victims of Dominica plane crash February 17, 2020 6:31 PM
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020 2:08 PM
- Items found in sea as Dominica plane crash rescue mission continues February 17, 2020 10:37 AM
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Reports of plane crash in Dominica February 16, 2020 8:28 PM
- Conservationists frown on illegal dumping practices near nature site February 14, 2020 2:25 PM