Share This On:
(SNO) — Six Saint Lucians have been selected to participate in the 2018 Vocational Training Project for the Caribbean in Taiwan.
The project runs from November 12, 2018 to January 22, 2019 in the Asian country.
The participants from Saint Lucia will leave the island on Friday, November 9, 2018.
The programme is funded by the Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (Taiwan ICDF) and designed to offer training courses in hospitality services.
In addition, the programme will foster and equip the participants with advanced professional skills to further develop and strengthen the human resource, vocational training system in Saint Lucia.
- Jamaican Rose Hudson-Wilkin becomes Church of England’s first black female bishop November 20, 2019 2:17 AM
- Barbados hit by two days of power outages November 20, 2019 1:31 AM
- National Students’ Council elects new executive November 20, 2019 1:14 AM
- Qiana Joseph to participate in Women’s T20 Grand Slam Franchise Tournament November 20, 2019 12:55 AM
- Saint Lucia misses Gold Cup playoffs after falling to Montserrat November 20, 2019 12:08 AM
- US government warns of travel to Dominica; calls for restraint November 19, 2019 6:34 PM
- Dominica’s opposition leader strikes back; blames police for unrest in Roseau November 19, 2019 6:19 PM
- OECS chairman calls for “calm” in Dominica November 19, 2019 5:19 PM
- UPDATE: Dominica’s PM condemns unrest in Roseau; blames opposition UWP (see video) November 19, 2019 4:23 PM