Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – A Sitting of the House of Assembly is scheduled for Tuesday, December 10th, 2019 with Papers to be laid by the Honourable Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Economic Growth, Job Creation, External Affairs and the Public Service and the Honourable Minister for Tourism, Information, Broadcasting, Cultureand Creative Industries.
The following Bills are down for consideration:
1. Land and House Tax (Amendment)
2. Economic Substance
Tuesday’s Sitting is scheduled to commence at 10:00a.m.
The Sitting of the Senate is scheduled for Thursday, December 12th, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
More Politics Stories
- PM Chastanent congratulates Taiwanese president on re-election January 13, 2020
- Prime Minister to deliver New Year’s Address this Sunday January 9, 2020
- Ministers attend first Cabinet meeting for 2020 January 7, 2020
- Saint Lucia’s debt worries opposition leader January 6, 2020
- “We must stand in solidarity” says SLP Women’s Organization January 4, 2020
- Former minister proposes “Eye Chart for all politicians in 2020” January 3, 2020