Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – A Sitting of the Senate is scheduled for Tuesday, June 12, 2018 with Papers to be laid and Bills to be presented by the Honourable Minister in the Ministry of Finance and Leader of Government Business.
The following Motions are down for consideration:
1. BE IT RESOLVED that Parliament do authorize the Attorney General to make an Order to declare that the 2014 Supplement to the Revised Edition of the Laws of Saint Lucia, as specified in the Order shall come into force on such date as may be appointed by such Order, as an authoritative version of the law.
2. BE IT RESOLVED that Parliament authorizes the Minister of Finance to borrow US$16,192,000.00 from the Caribbean Development Bank for the purpose of financing the Saint Lucia Education Quality Improvement Project.
The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority (Amendment) Bill is also down for consideration.
Tuesday’s Sitting is scheduled to commence at 10:00 a.m.
- SLP still wants to know: ‘Who is really paying for the horses?’ October 22, 2019 6:06 PM
- Donavan Phillip scores all goals in CCSS 7-1 win over Corinth October 22, 2019 9:49 AM
- Canada election: Justin Trudeau set to remain in power – but with minority government October 22, 2019 9:19 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Antoine Destang breaks 13-year-old swim record in Canada October 22, 2019 8:56 AM
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM