Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Ministry of Education, Innovation, Gender Relations and Sustainable Development regrets to inform parents and guardians of students attending the Bocage and Sir Ira Simmons Secondary schools that those schools will remain closed until Monday, November 11, 2019.
This is due to continued work at these schools in an attempt to address the concerns of stakeholders.
The Ministry has undertaken significant work including deep cleaning, mold remediation, and pre and post air quality testing at the various schools and will continue to do so over the next few days.
The Ministry also assures that post air quality testing will be undertaken ahead of Monday’s reopening of the two schools.
The Ministry apolgises for any inconvenience caused and remains committed to ensuring instruction resumes at these institutions by Monday of next week.
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM