Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Recognition for the achievements of the Class of 2019 of the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College will be given at the annual graduation ceremony on Sunday, Dec. 1.
The thirty-third graduation exercises will be held on the campus grounds at Morne Fortune at 10 a.m. Newly-appointed Principal, Dr. Keith Nurse, will address the graduation ceremony as its feature speaker.
Students of the following Divisions/Departments are eligible to receive certificates, diplomas and degrees for successful completion of their programmes of study:
Division of Agriculture (DAGRI);
Division of Arts, Science and General Studies (DASGS);
Division of Teacher Education and Educational Administration (DTEEA);
Division of Technical Education and Management Studies (DTEMS);
Department of Continuing Education (DOCE);
Department of Health Sciences (DHS); and
Southern Campus (SC).
Over five hundred (500) students have qualified for graduation this year. The graduation ceremony will be broadcast live via the National Television Network (NTN).
More Youth/Education Stories
- All OECS schools to benefit from improved internet connectivity December 11, 2019
- Training in repair of hybrid and electric vehicles December 6, 2019
- 94 schools across the OECS benefit from grants to improve literacy December 5, 2019
- Rendezvous Resorts supports applied learning experiences December 3, 2019
- Over 300 graduate from Sir Athur Lewis Community College December 3, 2019
- Zookeeper comes to mall December 3, 2019
- Youth Aflame 2019 Christmas Production is here November 29, 2019