Share This On:
Leading the presentation was newly-elected president Marvelle Modeste, who handed over the hamper to Ulric Reece, who became a member of Shamrock in 1964.
The 84-year-old Reece, who went on to serve the club in the capacities of president on two occasions, secretary, and chairman of its disciplinary committee, was grateful for the hamper.
He received it at his residence in Entrepot where he lives with his wife Camilla.
Reece was also a past president of the Saint Lucia Amateur Football Association, now known as the Saint Lucia Football Association.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019