Share This On:
Friday, 29 June, 2012 – Prime Minister Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony departed Saint Lucia on Thursday June 28, 2012 for the seventy third meeting of the Monetary Council of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) to be held in Basseterre, Saint Kitts on Friday 29 June 2012.
Members will examine and discuss the Report of the Governor of the ECCB on Monetary and Credit Conditions, the Structure of the Petroleum Market and the Determination of Fuel Prices in the ECCU as well as a Report on the Public Expenditure Review Commission. The Annual Report on the Operations of the Eastern Caribbean Securities Regulatory Commission will also be reviewed.
Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony is expected to return to Saint Lucia on Saturday June 30, 2012. Hon. Philip J. Pierre will act as Prime Minister in his absence.
More GIS News Stories
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020
- Renovations in order for Piaye Combined School January 24, 2020
- CDF welcomes new Chair January 21, 2020
- ECSC opens 2020 law year January 20, 2020
- Independence celebrations launched January 20, 2020
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020
- Prime Minister encourages investments in agriculture January 16, 2020