Share This On:
Friday, 29 June, 2012 – Prime Minister Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony departed Saint Lucia on Thursday June 28, 2012 for the seventy third meeting of the Monetary Council of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) to be held in Basseterre, Saint Kitts on Friday 29 June 2012.
Members will examine and discuss the Report of the Governor of the ECCB on Monetary and Credit Conditions, the Structure of the Petroleum Market and the Determination of Fuel Prices in the ECCU as well as a Report on the Public Expenditure Review Commission. The Annual Report on the Operations of the Eastern Caribbean Securities Regulatory Commission will also be reviewed.
Hon. Dr. Kenny D. Anthony is expected to return to Saint Lucia on Saturday June 30, 2012. Hon. Philip J. Pierre will act as Prime Minister in his absence.
- Saint Lucia public urged to be vigilant as hurricane season officially begins
- Coronavirus: Mass crowd events in Saint Lucia cancelled
- Women-Producers Expo held in Micoud
- New library opens at Forestierre Combined
- Improvements in waste management
- Saint Lucia minister encourages women to find their passion
- Coronavirus: Saint Lucia opens respiratory clinics
- Government urges the public to buy local
- IMO discusses critical issues facing the Caribbean