Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture, partnering with the Insurance Council of St. Lucia, will host the second annual Insurance Symposium “HEALTH, WEALTH AND BUSINESS RESILIENCE” on April 30, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., at the Finance Administrative Centre, Point Seraphine in Castries.
Bringing to the fore, the importance of insurance as a mitigating tool against future challenges, in both business and human resource spheres, the two institutions are committed to ensuring that valuable information is made available to both members and the wider business community to inform sound decision-making.
The fact is a great percentage of buildings and businesses are not insured against calamity. In addition, the low consumption of health and general insurance services suggests that a lot more effort at educating consumers is required.
This year, the Symposium, while continuing to promote Insurance as a risk-mitigation strategy, especially with an expected intense 2019 hurricane season predicted, will also take on health and wealth management as two other critical elements that needs to be addressed.
The Saint Lucia Chamber and the Insurance Council of St. Lucia encourages all business owners, farmers, professionals, or any person concerned about reducing the risks involved in doing business in this critical time in a most vulnerable country, to register and attend.
Come learn more about medical insurance and pensions and how affordable and accessible they are.
To register for this important Symposium contact the Chamber Secretariat at 452-3165 or email us at [email protected]
The second annual Insurance Symposium would not be possible without the help of Sagicor Life, GK Insurance (Eastern Caribbean) Ltd Agents in St. Lucia, EC Global Insurance Agency, NAGICO St. Lucia and The Beacon Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM