Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Vieux-Fort Carnival Committee hosted a sashing ceremony for the Miss Mas In The South Pageant on Friday, June 14, 2019, at the International American Medical University.
This event was held to present the five intelligent, beautiful and talented contestants to their corporate sponsors and provide those in attendance with information on the pageant and the 2019 Vieux-Fort carnival season.
Accordingly, the contestants are being sponsored by the following firms:
Tunisia President – All Steel Roofing and Electrical Inc
Anne Cecile Thomas – Southshore Trucking Services
Kearnisha Amber Jeffrey – Tropical Solar
Nia Moncherry – The Cell
Gabrian Popo – First National Bank.
It is against this background that the Vieux-Fort Carnival Committee would like to thank the corporate sponsors which have agreed to invest in the development of the contestants and the hosting a successful Miss Mas In The South pageant.
The Miss Mas In The South pageant is slated for this Saturday, June 22, 2019 at the Philip Marcellin Grounds in Vieux-Fort from 8 p.m. Tickets cost $30 and can be purchased from the contestants, members of the Vieux-Fort Carnival Committee, The Cell, IBIX Barbershop, and Cost U Less Boutique.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- Guyana: Indigenous chiefs maintain they will not let outsiders in their villages
- Guyana: Minibus driver and conductor arrested for packing minibus — breaking COVID rule
- NEW VIDEO RELEASE: Yves Lewis – “Baby Don’t Cry”