Share This On:
In recognition of its strides in environmental sustainability, Sandals Resorts International received its eighth platinum certified award during the recent prestigious ITB Berlin travel trade show in Germany.
This brings to eight, the total number of Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts across the Caribbean now boasting platinum certification.
The award was presented by Earth Check, recognized as the leading scientific certification programme in the world for the travel and tourism sector.
In order to achieve platinum certification, Sandals resorts were required to measure and benchmark their annual environmental performance over a 10-year period against their peers and then have their systems and data independently examined and verified by a third party auditor
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU
- St. Lucia’s ‘Christmas barrel concession’ started June 2; expires Jan. 31, 2021
- Britain pushing US to form 5G club of nations to cut out Huawei
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours
- Big changes coming at Digicel
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”