Share This On:
(GIS) – The south campus of the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College invites the public to participate in a one-day professional development seminar in Project Management Basics. The course will run from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 3, and will be held at the south campus, Beanefield, Vieux Fort.
Participants will receive an SALCC Certificate of Participation.
The seminar costs $350. The deadline for registration is Feb. 23. Lunch is included.
Persons are also invited to inquire about the Quality Management Systems Seminar, coming soon, and to discuss their education and training needs with us.
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 5:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM