Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Sir Arthur Lewis Community College, announces that its 30th Annual Graduation Exercise will be held on Sunday December 4 th, 2016 at the Johnson’s Centre at Reduit, and will for the first time comprise two ceremonies.
The first ceremony, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., will see graduands from the Divisions of Teacher Education and Educational Administration (DTEEA), Arts Science and General Studies (DASGS) and Agriculture (DAGRI) and the Department of Health Sciences (DHS) cross the stage to receive their Certificates of Achievements.
Later in the afternoon from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. students from the Division of Technical Education and Management Studies (DTEMS) and those who completed their programmes through the Southern Extension Centre (SEC) in Vieux Fort and the Department of Continuing Education (DOCE) will cross the stage to receive their certificates.
The change to having two ceremonies is the College’s effort to accommodate all graduands and their guests. An unprecedented number of graduands, more than five hundred (500), have expressed their desire to attend the graduation ceremony this year.
The College looks forward to marking the success of its students. The public is invited to join it in the celebration via NTN.
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Saint Lucian elected to ‘largest philanthropy dedicated to improving health in US’
- Saint Lucian public gets virtual library service during COVID-19 quarantine
- Saint Lucian students to write CXC exams in July 2020
- Education ministry addresses fake news about e-book distribution
- Saint Lucia kicks off Reading Month with radio programme for students
- SALCC hosts e-Symposium
- CCRIF to provide up to US$150,000 in scholarships for academic year 2020/21 to Caribbean nationals
- Students will only get multiple choice exams from CXC