Share This On:
The Green family in Bermuda has “recently finalised” the purchase of the five-star Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort in Soufriere, Saint Lucia, a spokesperson for the family has told The Royal Gazette newspaper.
“They are pleased to be in the process of expanding their portfolio, investing at home in Bermuda, with the recent purchase and development of Point House, and expanding abroad with luxury acquisitions such as this one,” the spokesperson added.
Sugar Beach sits on 100 acres of rain forest, fronted by white sand beaches.
According to the Bermuda newspaper, “Alexander Green announced the purchase on Instagram.”
The Green family also owns Hamilton Princess and Beach Club, the Point House office building on Hamilton’s waterfront, and the Overbay and Waterloo House developments, The Gazette has reported.
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM