Share This On:
The Green family in Bermuda has “recently finalised” the purchase of the five-star Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort in Soufriere, Saint Lucia, a spokesperson for the family has told The Royal Gazette newspaper.
“They are pleased to be in the process of expanding their portfolio, investing at home in Bermuda, with the recent purchase and development of Point House, and expanding abroad with luxury acquisitions such as this one,” the spokesperson added.
Sugar Beach sits on 100 acres of rain forest, fronted by white sand beaches.
According to the Bermuda newspaper, “Alexander Green announced the purchase on Instagram.”
The Green family also owns Hamilton Princess and Beach Club, the Point House office building on Hamilton’s waterfront, and the Overbay and Waterloo House developments, The Gazette has reported.
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019 10:13 PM
- Slain Jamaican guard was planning to bring ‘partner’, relatives to Saint Lucia: sources October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM