Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Office of the Leader of the Opposition in Saint Lucia announced today that Hon. Philip J. Pierre will be participating in an event dubbed “Town Hall for Saint Lucia,” scheduled for Sunday, November 10, 2019, from 3 p.m. at the Friends of Crown Heights, located at 671 Prospect Place, in Brooklyn, New York.
This is a public forum, to which all Saint Lucians and friends of Saint Lucia residing in the tri-state area are invited.
“Town Hall for Saint Lucia” is the first in a series of high-profile meetings aimed at providing the leader of the opposition with an opportunity for face-to-face interaction with overseas-based Saint Lucians, to find ways in which the next Labour Party Administration can work with them to promote development on the island.
The meeting will also address the concerns of nationals regarding the state of affairs in their home country, as well as other issues of interest.
Every Saint Lucian residing in the tri-state area is encouraged to attend this important event.
Further Information on “Town Hall for Saint Lucia” can be obtained from the Office of the Leader of the Opposition in Castries.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM