Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Office of the Leader of the Opposition in Saint Lucia announced today that Hon. Philip J. Pierre will be participating in an event dubbed “Town Hall for Saint Lucia,” scheduled for Sunday, November 10, 2019, from 3 p.m. at the Friends of Crown Heights, located at 671 Prospect Place, in Brooklyn, New York.
This is a public forum, to which all Saint Lucians and friends of Saint Lucia residing in the tri-state area are invited.
“Town Hall for Saint Lucia” is the first in a series of high-profile meetings aimed at providing the leader of the opposition with an opportunity for face-to-face interaction with overseas-based Saint Lucians, to find ways in which the next Labour Party Administration can work with them to promote development on the island.
The meeting will also address the concerns of nationals regarding the state of affairs in their home country, as well as other issues of interest.
Every Saint Lucian residing in the tri-state area is encouraged to attend this important event.
Further Information on “Town Hall for Saint Lucia” can be obtained from the Office of the Leader of the Opposition in Castries.
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM