Share This On:
The University of Charleston (UC) Golden Eagles women’s tennis team had a great match against the University of Southern Indiana and won 6-1.
The last time that these two teams played against each other was on September 22 2018, and UC swept them 7-0.
Charleston won two out of three double matches, Ziegler and Saint Lucian sophomore Meggan William put up a fight but fell to Mciaac and Thompson 6-2.
Individually, the 5’7″ William defeated Shireman 6-0, 6-4. Unfortunately, Ziegler lost in her singles match against Thompson.
This was the last fall match for UC, and they will pick it back up in the spring of 2020.
Swann and Balackrishnan def. Hambrock and Jamison 6-2
Simon and Hindenlang def. Braselton and Skepnek 6-1
Mcisaac and Thompson def. Ziegler and William 6-2
Balakrishnan def. Hambrock 6-2, 4-6, 6-0
Swann def. Jamison 6-2, 6-4
Thompson (USI) def. Ziegler 6-4, 5-7, 6-3
Simon def. Mciaac 6-4, 6-4
William def. Shireman 6-0, 6-4
Hindenlang def. Skepnek 6-1, 6-1
- Mayor Francis commends emergency personnel for heroic response to Thursday’s city fire November 22, 2019 1:12 PM
- Minister discusses health financing at Global Fund meeting November 22, 2019 1:05 PM
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019 10:25 AM
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019 9:38 AM
- Final phase of Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project November 22, 2019 7:12 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019 1:59 PM
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM