Share This On:
The West Indies Under-19 Rising Stars training camp concluded on Sunday, September 22 at the Coolidge Cricket Ground in St John’s, Antigua and Barbuda.
And Saint Lucia, Windward Islands, West Indies Under-19, and West Indies B batsman Kimani Melius ended the camp on the highest of notes.
The youngster from Boguis, Babonneau struck back-to-back hundreds in consecutive 50-over practice matches, going for 114 on Friday, and 105 on Sunday.
Saint Lucia’s national under-19 skipper, Melius was the leading batsman for two years in a row in the West Indies under-19 competition.
Under coach Graeme West, the Caribbean’s leading youth cricketers are preparing for the 2020 ICC Youth World Cup, which is slated to take place in South Africa
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM