Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The island’s first recorded newborns for 2020 have each received a hamper containing clothes and other supplies.
Baby boy Giovani Thomas was born at St. Jude Hospital while baby girl Acadya Paul was born at Victoria Hospital.
The hamper presentations were made on Saturday, January 4 to Nadia Aurelien mother of Acadya Paul and Virgil Thomas, mother of Giovani Thomas. Both mothers expressed gratitude for the hampers.
This is the second consecutive year that the Peter sisters of Gros-Islet and St. Thomas, USVI are undertaking the goodwill gesture.
This year’s presentations were made by Mrs. Julie Peter-Clauzel and Ms. Germaine Peter on behalf of the family, who expressed pleasure in keeping their promise to undertake the hamper presentations annually.
Last year’s recipients were Belle Faucher and Courtney Samuel.
The Peter sisters would like to take the opportunity to extend first birthday wishes to Belle and Courtney.
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM