Share This On:
(SNO) — The Saint Lucia Shooting Association is ‘chambering’ for its 2019 Independence tournament, to be held Sunday, February 24 from 10 a.m. at the Bordelais Shooting Range, Dennery.
Licensed firearm holders, agencies, companies, clubs, civilians, associations, federations, security, law enforcement, and police shooters have been invited to participate in its Independence National Target Tournament 2019.
The tournament is open to all sports enthusiasts and is based on the following disciplines: IPSC, IDPA, and Target. Participants can register in each discipline, or all, for the grand prize.
In seven stages, competing shooters will be expected to expend 150 rounds of ammunition. Teams will include four members, but there will be individual competition as well.
Pre-registration closes on Sunday, February 24 at 8:45 a.m. Late registration on the morning of the tournament is from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Late registration is EC$10 additional.
Competitors are required to indicate their category (open, standard and production, lady, senior, security, and law enforcement/police) upon registration and verify the information upon payment of fees.
Match rules will be the fundamentals of gun safety rules. Ammunition will be on sale on the range, and all ammunition must be approved by the range master.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM