Share This On:
(SNO) – A Saint Lucian is among two people who died in a motorcycle accident which took place in Dominica on Saturday night, according to police sources.
The accident took place near the Canefield Airport.
According to reports, the Saint Lucian and a Dominican were riding the motorcycle when it crashed into a culvert.
Reports further stated that the Saint Lucian died at hospital.
The identities of the two men remained unknown as of Sunday morning.
SNO is following this story and will provide further updates as they become available.
More Accident/Tragedy Stories
- Man blames slow response for fire damages at Adjodha Building November 27, 2019
- Castries blaze shows fire department needs attention says association November 26, 2019
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019
- UPDATED: Two injured in Castries accident identified November 8, 2019
- UPDATE: Six homeless after house fire in Anse La Raye November 7, 2019
- Why would someone ‘burn down’ Empire 758? Its owner is curious too November 7, 2019