Share This On:
(SNO) – A Saint Lucian is among two people who died in a motorcycle accident which took place in Dominica on Saturday night, according to police sources.
The accident took place near the Canefield Airport.
According to reports, the Saint Lucian and a Dominican were riding the motorcycle when it crashed into a culvert.
Reports further stated that the Saint Lucian died at hospital.
The identities of the two men remained unknown as of Sunday morning.
SNO is following this story and will provide further updates as they become available.
More Accident/Tragedy Stories
- Dennery man swept away by sea January 13, 2020
- Three start new year homeless after Pavee fire January 1, 2020
- Motorcyclist dies, two injured in Micoud accident December 30, 2019
- Man chopped in the neck in Anse Ger December 26, 2019
- Two men injured in Cul de Sac accident December 26, 2019
- Gros Islet men injured after motorcycle collides with SUV December 26, 2019
- Woman injured in Boxing Day accident on Bridge Street, Castries December 26, 2019
- More Christmas accidents: Motorcycle collides with pedestrian December 26, 2019
- Three injured in Marc accident December 20, 2019